For a while now I have wanted to host my very own ‘Instameet’ – an organised social event for Instagrammers who share a similar passion and interest. My brand, ‘Just A Little Build’ (and I use the term brand, loosely here!), started out in June 2016 solely as a build blog – sharing our house build journey and experiences as a family. Since then, it has developed into much, much more and can now be described as an Interiors and Lifestyle blog with a reputable, active Instagram presence. Over the last two years, I have met some wonderful people via Instagram and had the privilege of working with some fantastic brands. So I thought, why not bring together some of the people that I have met along the way and the brands that I love and have in my home, and host my very own Just A Little Instameet.This event has been designed to bring together like-minded people and wonderful brands for a day of all things interiors, home and lifestyle. It is an opportunity to meet both big brands and small brands, interact with industry professionals and share your passion for interior design and lifestyle.
Who should come…
- Anyone with an interest for interior design
- Anyone looking for inspiration and ideas
- Anyone about to embark upon their own new projects
- Anyone in need of great new tips on how to improve their home
- Anyone looking to learn new skills on colour combinations, drawing to scale, table design and more…!
- Anyone who wants to understand the unique relationship between your home interior, your wellbeing and your happiness
You will be able to:
- Immerse yourself in carefully handpicked brands that I love and have used in my home
- Gain an insight into colour concepts and how to apply them within your home with experts in colour Farrow & Ball
- Learn how to draw to scale and understand the theories of room design with Interior Designer Lauren Gilberthorpe and get creative and develop your own mood boards
- View a formal and informal table-scape demonstration with me, Sarah-Jane Cousens, as your host using products from Robert Welch, The White Company and flowers from Bloom and Wild
- Understand how to create a balanced and healthy home environment to help boost mood and de-stress with women’s hormone expert and Naturopath Nikki Hill
- Have an opportunity to win a stylish table lamp from Hübsch, one of Scandinavia’s leading home interior brands, worth £100
- Surround yourself with like-minded people
- Meet some fantastic small businesses and speak with the founders
- Enjoy some delicious food and drink throughout the day
- Take home a luxury goody bag filled with wonderful goodies!
Brands on board:
When and Where:
Terms and Conditions:
- Tickets to include a morning tea/coffee and a pastry, buffet lunch, afternoon tea/coffee and something sweet, an alcoholic cocktail (or non-alcoholic alternative) and a luxury goody bag.
- Tickets are non-refundable and non-transferable and limited to two tickets per person.
- Ticket holders must have an active Instagram account.
- It is advisable that no children attend the event due to the structure of the workshops and presentations.
I really hope you can make it and I cannot wait to meet you all!