When I think of Christmas, my thoughts immediately turn to food, family and entertaining – three key areas of my life that I just love! There is something about the festive period that gets me excited – it makes me want to entertain with friends and family, decorate my home beautifully and experiment with wonderful recipes.
To get you and your taste buds in the festive spirit, I am hosting ‘Just A Little Christmas’ with Tom Howley kitchens on Saturday 1st December 2018. The event will take place at Tom Howley’s Beaconsfield showroom which is where Matt and I first visited in 2015 and fell in love with their Hartford display kitchen. So much so, we went on to purchase our very own!
The day will be split across two sessions and both will involve Christmas table-scaping with me, SJ, and cooking demonstrations with Sven-Hanson Britt, Miele’s Executive Chef and MasterChef Professionals finalist. The focus of the day will very much be all things Christmas and food, with guests being treated to a glass of prosecco on their arrival, a chance to taste the foods cooked in front of them, inspirational Christmas decor and a luxury goody bag for all to take home.
- Enjoy a warm welcome with a glass of prosecco
- Immerse yourself in a beautifully decorated Christmas kitchen showroom
- Be inspired by a seasonal table-scape using products from John Lewis, Robert Welch and flowers from Bloom and Wild
- Gather around a working kitchen to watch Sven Hanson-Britt’s cooking techniques
- Sven will demonstrate the perfect Christmas dinner party flavours with a selection of seasonal ingredients, this will include some tasters and a dish for all guests
- Surround yourself with like-minded people in an intimate environment with me, SJ, as your host
- Take home a luxury goody bag filled with wonderful goodies!
Brands on Board:
When and Where:
Terms and Conditions:
- Tickets are non-refundable and non-transferable and limited to two tickets per person.
- Ticket holders must have an active Instagram account.
- It is advisable that no children attend the event due to the structure of the event.
So come, be inspired and maybe gain a few tips for creating the perfect Christmas!